How to turn off cookies.
The links below will direct the User to the instructions for changing the cookie settings of the most popular browsers:
Internet Explorertm: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Referring to the personal data collected, the User can, at any time, exercises the rights provided for by articles 7 and articles 15-22 GDPR, in particular, the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability, and the right to object.
Data subject’s rights:
Right of access
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data concerned;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations and, where it is the case, the existence of adequate safeguards;
- d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine the period;
- e) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- g) where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Right to rectification
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
Right to erasure
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase persona data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- b) the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- c) the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding grounds for the processing;
- d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- e) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU or Member Stat law to which the controller is subject.
Right to restriction of processing
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- d) the data subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
Right to object
The data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her aimed, which are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
Right to data portability
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where:
- a) the processing is based on consent or on a contract;
- b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising his or her right to data portability, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
You can exercise the abovementioned rights by contacting the controller to the following contacts.
Health Triage s.r.l.
Registered office: viale della Liberazione, 111 – 80126 Napoli (NA) – Italy
Headquarter: corso Castelfidardo 30 – at i3P – 10129 Torino – Italy
Tel: +39 011 011 090 5127
Fax: +39 011 195 08 968
Certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org